X-Men: The X Gene
Welcome to the X Gene, and let us introduce you to the new world! Joins us now!
Welcome to the X Gene, and let us introduce you to the new world! Joins us now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Welcome to The X Gene, we are an AU X-Men RPG, where you can be who you want to be.
Story Arcs L3_s3_v3
Switch Accounts

Staff

Staff

Axel - Founder

Story Arcs Idris_elba-p

Hello!

His Characters

Story Arcs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Gene
Admin
Admin
The Gene

Story Arcs Empty
PostSubject: Story Arcs   Story Arcs I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 6:38 pm

This is where our plot quietly dwells, waiting to surprise us all. Quickly, before I drop the bomb that is our first story arc, or plot as we usually call it, let me just explain exactly what are Story Arcs.

With the passing of time we'll pass onto new things and let the old things become history, that being said, the first plot that is incorporated into "The X Gene" will eventually run out of steam and we need new things to shake things up.

Those are the story arcs. They come as refreshments after a long battle, a day at the pool after a week's worth of work. They are innovative once they first arrive, and innovative means fun.

Even members can suggest new Story Arcs, by privately messaging the founder, a.k.a me cheers

With that out of the way, let us move on...

Last edited by The Force on Wed May 18, 2016 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thexgene.rpg-board.net
The Gene
Admin
Admin
The Gene

Story Arcs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Arcs   Story Arcs I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:49 pm

The New World

After the Brotherhood tried once more to take down the government, and failed, Jean Grey finally imploded, unleashing the phoenix onto the world, and began destroying everyone around the globe.

The brotherhood and the X-Men then joined to forces to try and repel the entity from the Earth, however Magneto always had an agenda, and his true plan was to enslave the entity and make it aid him in bringing the world to his knees and empowering the mutants.

However, the Phoenix proved too powerful and took down both of the teams, culminating in a battle between Jean and Charles and Magneto. Although both took good shots at the host of the phoenix, Jean defeated them both, and after Charles invaded her head, triggered an explosion, destroying herself and Professor Xavier.

Story Arcs Charles-charles-xavier-gif-magneto-the-last-stand-Favim.com-236859

The phoenix disappeared whilst Jean and Xavier were buried behind the X-Mansion. However, those two deaths were too much for the X-Men and Magneto himself, and Magneto retired from leading the Brotherhood, and him and his children left the other mutants, going into exile.

Meanwhile, the X-Men disbanded, each going their separate ways, which made most mutants go into hiding like they were before. The brotherhood attempted to take over once again, however failed miserably and like the other mutants, disappeared from the surface of the world, leaving humanity as the ruler of the planet once again.

Now, new mutants begin to surface, and try to make it in a now more dangerous world.
Back to top Go down
https://thexgene.rpg-board.net

Story Arcs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: The X Gene :: Welcome :: Information-
Jump to: